European Tail lights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

griskait

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea, really. Those aren't Ford dealers. Those are foreign car importers. They are buying from Ford in a country where Ford DOES sell them, then going through the hoops to import and sell them in a country where they aren't normally available in the hopes they can make money at the back end selling an overpriced truck due to it's rarity in that locale.

You want the list? Wiki speaks...
"As of 2018, outside of the United States, Canada, and Mexico, the Ford F-150 is officially sold in most Caribbean countries (except Trinidad and Tobago, Saint Kitts and Nevis and Cuba), Suriname, Ecuador, Peru, Chile, the Middle East (including Afghanistan), Iceland, Angola, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ethiopia, Gabon, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Madagascar, the Dutch territories of Aruba, Curaçao, Saint Maarten and the British overseas territory of the Cayman Islands. The SVT Raptor is sold in the United States, Canada, Mexico, the Middle East (including Afghanistan), China, Ecuador, Chile and Peru. Both are available in LHD only"

Not seeing any European countries on that list.

And that is why I never base my knowldge on "wikiwathever"

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

That's me right there..ordered mine early 2018. will be delivered end of the month hopefully. odometers in metric and this f*$ line on the window sticker..besides that i don't think there is anything changed.. PS: ordered through Ford dealer not a foreign car impo:biggrin:

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

That's me right there..ordered mine early 2018. will be delivered end of the month hopefully. odometers in metric and this f*$ line on the window sticker..besides that i don't think there is anything changed.. PS: ordered through Ford dealer not a foreign car impo:biggrin:

GreaseyKate: You are just looking like a ******** with a serious lack of reading comprehension now. So you are saying the fact that M3LELNEA ordered one in Madagascar means what? Wiki is wrong? They say it IS sold in his country. You know that's in Africa, right?

Edit: What are you saying exactly with that post? You don't communicate your thoughts with words well.

Last edited:

griskait

Full Access Member
Reaction score

GreaseyKate: You are just looking like a ******** with a serious lack of reading comprehension now. So you are saying the fact that M3LELNEA ordered one in Madagascar means what? Wiki is wrong? They say it IS sold in his country. You know that's in Africa, right?

Edit: What are you saying exactly with that post? You don't communicate your thoughts with words well.

English is not my first language and that could cause issues in communicating, especially with people like you that instead of conversation prefer attaching other people hoping to disguise their ignorance. Back to the subject: the fact that Ford produced European spec trucks is proof enough that this and other cars, including the GT can be purchased from an official dealer. I speak for first hand knowledge. I voluntarily refrain to use the same vulgar language as you did, hope you don't mind. Welcome to my ignore list.