Dinoone's 17 Avalance Grey Build!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pjones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you need custom brackets or do the ones for the f150 work? Also, the 6 pistons have massive hats, probably need 20" wheels just to clear?

OP
OP
dinoone

dinoone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Brembo included the brackets in the kit from my conversation with them. I'm running 22's so that shouldn't be a problem

Do you need custom brackets or do the ones for the f150 work? Also, the 6 pistons have massive hats, probably need 20" wheels just to clear?

AMGFAN

Reaction score
Brembo included the brackets in the kit from my conversation with them. I'm running 22's so that shouldn't be a problem

Where did you get that carbon fiber shifter? I ordered my truck with cf package but it was delivered without it...I want at least the shifter and dealer says not possible to order at the moment... thanks

OP
OP
dinoone

dinoone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are all sold out with no restock in sight. This thread has all the part numbers for the CF Panels, with the exception of the doors b/c its insanely expensive.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f264/carbon-fiber-panels-52556/

Where did you get that carbon fiber shifter? I ordered my truck with cf package but it was delivered without it...I want at least the shifter and dealer says not possible to order at the moment... thanks

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
I was in front of you the other day on Oak street... Was in the wife's car though. The hood decals are what caught the eye. Looks great! If you want some pics let me know!

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk