Dinoone's 17 Avalance Grey Build!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rms8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fun Stuff: Raptor Retrofit Headlights White LED switch back, with back-lit Amber LED lenses, blacked out buckets, Avalanche Grey Trim Rings, with gloss surrounds.

What are these and how can one get them?

THX !

OP
OP
dinoone

dinoone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The headlights on the truck. Look up Raptor Retrofit.

What are these and how can one get them?

THX !

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

Graphics are aftermarket, they don't fade and are closer to the factory flares, than black.

dinoone, what are "Nero black hood graphics?" I can see them on the hood, but are they factory or aftermarket graphics?

OP
OP
dinoone

dinoone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
32028835440_ab08972077_h.jpg

32406203045_bb3cb6788f_h.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

Sure [email protected]

Do you have a contact you could send me for them? I'd like to get some like that.

OP
OP
dinoone

dinoone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I build my trucks to stand out. I don't want to be the "Johnny Everyone" with methods and 35" toyos. Not that there's anything wrong with that bit that's not me.

to each his own, i suppose.. i dont think you're going to get much love around here with 22" wheels.. I'll wait till they're on the truck to make a judgement.