DFW Owners & PPF

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dachuri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm working through my laundry list of items and got the Paint Protection Film line item completed today. Anyone in the DFW area considering PPF needs to check out Invisibra in Carrollton. Brian Martin is the owner-operator and he's the only guy who will touch your truck. After fairly extensive research I chose Invisibra based off the positive reviews on Google and knowing the owner would be the installer, not some hourly employee.

I'd upload pictures but it'd just look like a clean truck with some detail spray applied to the front. I went with a full frontal protection package (hood, fenders, headlight and side mirrors) and you honestly cannot tell it's there. Great work done at this shop and I'm writing this endorsement after meeting the man less than 24 hours ago.

OP
OP
Dachuri

Dachuri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As I said, it looks like I'm just taking pictures of a newly cleaned truck. You really have to look close at sections of the truck where the PPF ends to see any lines, and you still have to be at the right angle to see them. Here's a pictures of the headlight bezel, something that's tough to wax cleanly, let alone apply a bubbleless film.

Also is a side shot of the infrared tints applied by Tritek in Garland. Great job as well. Full cab, windshield and panoramic roof tinted in Madico Wincos for $800 out the door.

Attachments

• IMG_0109.jpg
    IMG_0109.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0119.jpg
    IMG_0119.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_0111.jpg
    IMG_0111.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0123.jpg
    IMG_0123.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_0125.jpg
    IMG_0125.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_0105.jpg
    IMG_0105.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_0101.jpg
    IMG_0101.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 63
OP
OP
Dachuri

Dachuri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good. Cost?

Depends on the coverage you're looking for. "Normal" coverage on the front end was around $800 which covers your headlights, headlight bezels, under grille and mirrors but only the front facing edges of your fenders and a portion of your hood. I ended up basically covering all the painted surfaces from the windshield and front door seams forward, which put me in the $2k range. Pricey but worth it for me after the condition my '12 FX4 was in when I traded it a few weeks ago. Road construction around me is out of control.

If you're in the DFW area I'd call Brian at 214-704-9299 and talk through what you're looking to get done. He doesn't use kits and can pretty much wrap whatever you want and will give you a price.

Ask him about getting your wheels wrapped and see what he says.

OP
OP
Dachuri

Dachuri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also is a side shot of the infrared tints applied by Tritek in Garland. Great job as well. Full cab, windshield and panoramic roof tinted in Madico Wincos for $800 out the door.

Madico Wincos is the brand of window film/tint. It's one of the more expensive films you'll find because of it's ability to block infrared. Plus getting the windshield is an expensive add-on but makes a difference in this Texas sun.

OP
OP
Dachuri

Dachuri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. Who powder coated your wheels?

That's actually 5 coats of black Plasti-dip and 2 coats of clear coat Plasti-dip. Tried the cheap route first and am not 100% satisfied so I will end up going with ARS Wheel Repair (LBJ & The Bush) soon. They're $125 per wheel and have pictures of Gen 2's they've done in both gloss black and satin black. Satin is close to the Plasti-dip color I currently have.

972-290-0408 or [email protected].

Last edited:

F150Feste

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info, and sweet garage you got there. Looks like a bedroom for your Raptor. :) Mine looks a bit more used/worn in with shelves, tools, air compressor, etc all around.