Deberti Fenders and Kicking Tires out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

awilks85

Reaction score
I have a 18 raptor - have 37x20x12.5 toyo mountain terrains on it. Wheels are Fuel Sledge 20x9. Backspacing is 5in adn offset is 1. Putting Deberti fenders and bed sides on it which adds 3 inches on each side. My questions is this - i dont want to buy new tires and wheels, but dont want tires to sit way inside fenders. Are 3 in wheel spacers the way to go? This is a daily drive, VERY light offroad use

solarwinds

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a 18 raptor - have 37x20x12.5 toyo mountain terrains on it. Wheels are Fuel Sledge 20x9. Backspacing is 5in adn offset is 1. Putting Deberti fenders and bed sides on it which adds 3 inches on each side. My questions is this - i dont want to buy new tires and wheels, but dont want tires to sit way inside fenders. Are 3 in wheel spacers the way to go? This is a daily drive, VERY light offroad use
how much for those Deberti fenders ? Link ?

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You might have to do it right the first time around and get the correct offset wheels. Your truck, do what you want to do with it. That's the problem with customizing and changing things around, it costs money. Contact the vendors on this forum to hear their advise. As far as 3 inch spacers that's way too much, not safe. Not sure if your studs would be long enough for the lug nuts to start with...

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Skip adapters that thick. A 20x10 with a -12 to -25 should bring you out about 3" over stock or you could go with the 12's with a -44 and bring the wheels out 4-5" -5" further than stock. You'll get a lot of shit on this forum for such a fitment but I hope the info helps.