Custom Rings For Method Standard and Mesh

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My delay - Daraugh at OMF was very responsive and requested some specific pictures that I can’t get within a reasonable time. (But I’m actually interested in seeing the wheel without trim ring myself!) If anyone has ready access, it would be great to send him some pics so we know if they can provide a cost effective solution.

Daraugh’s email is: [email protected]

And here the request:

“Do you have one of those wheels in your possession? If so, could you remove the ring from the outside and send me a couple pics of the wheel lip from a few different angles? I have a feeling that I know what is underneath that ring, and if I am correct it would make a bolt on simulated beadlock ring a bit spendy. I could be wrong though. Shoot me some pics and we will see what can be done.”

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They can make anything work if you get them the specs and/or a wheel... Method is just down the road from them, so many years back I just bought a wheel for them to pickup when i did my first batch of standard phase 5 rings. Its likely you will need to get into their queue though, for the CAD, then the CNC guys. May take a couple months, but they will get to them.

Last edited: