Custom Rings For Method Standard and Mesh

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just to clarify before anyone asks, these ONLY fit the Method Standard and the Mesh in 17". They take 2-3 weeks to make and can be added to your Method order. You simply take the bolts out of the lip of the wheel and bolt on the new ring with the supplied hardware. We can get them raw or powder coated. PM for pricing on wheels/rings.

Attachments

• OMF Drain.jpg
    OMF Drain.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 127

starkall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just to clarify before anyone asks, these ONLY fit the Method Standard and the Mesh in 17". They take 2-3 weeks to make and can be added to your Method order. You simply take the bolts out of the lip of the wheel and bolt on the new ring with the supplied hardware. We can get them raw or powder coated. PM for pricing on wheels/rings.

Sent PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raptorlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The obvious question

Any chance we can get a set made to fit the oem beadlock wheels? OMF made a non-functional option for the Gen1 wheel, right? Seems like it would be a great option to improve the look of the oem wheel.

OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Any chance we can get a set made to fit the oem beadlock wheels? OMF made a non-functional option for the Gen1 wheel, right? Seems like it would be a great option to improve the look of the oem wheel.

OMF would need a wheel to spec it out. If they have to tool a new part the price could get pretty expensive. However if they did indeed build one for the GEN1 wheel it should work on the GEN2. No tooling needed.

Raptorlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I emailed them today and will share when I get a response. They have pictures of a couple options on the orignal forged raptor wheels, but not the superlite drain ring style in the first post and nothing on the new forged wheels.

OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I emailed them today and will share when I get a response. They have pictures of a couple options on the orignal forged raptor wheels, but not the superlite drain ring style in the first post and nothing on the new forged wheels.

You'll have to make sure they're beauty rings too and not real beadlock rings