Custom Grahpics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

StrikerHawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Knowing that we have several sponsors and members into graphics, body wraps, etc., I'm looking for pointers in where I might be able to come up with some simple, old school, Raptor graphics. I elected not to include the graphics packages in my order, counting on being able to find/have made better graphics at a much more reasonable cost.

Something simple, such as this (courtesy of Microsoft PowerPoint <lol>)....

P.S. Yes I just now realized I Fat Fingered the damn post title and now I can't correct it <lol>.

Attachments

• Personal Graphics.jpg
    Personal Graphics.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 224
Last edited:

johnjoemd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any1 know it the beds are the same on the 2014 and 2017? They look similar in photos. I was thinking about some side rear 1/4 panel graphics.

Rickoo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any1 know it the beds are the same on the 2014 and 2017? They look similar in photos. I was thinking about some side rear 1/4 panel graphics.

The outside of the bed is completely different. Different shape. Not sure about the inside. Haven't compared them.