Conflicting Exterior Paint Color Options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

StrikerHawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just came across a newly posted article on the web that gives differing exterior colors. I'm not overly confident in the source, and haven't been able to verify it anywhere else. Wonder if they're just citing the standard F-150 color palate?

New 2017 Ford Raptor Release Date, Specs & Info

Aside from the information considered "accepted" has anyone come across different color options during their ordering process ?

Respectfully

MostSecretAgentMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No they are not accurate. Only the colors previously posted are available. If you search for the Hero Card on this site it has everything that is available and fact.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No they are not accurate. Only the colors previously posted are available. If you search for the Hero Card on this site it has everything that is available and fact.

The Hero Card does not specify available colors but the Order guide does.
Available colors are:

Ruby Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat
Lighting Blue
Shadow Black
Ingot Silver
Oxford White
Magnetic
Avalanche

MostSecretAgentMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Hero Card does not specify available colors but the Order guide does.
Available colors are:

Ruby Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat
Lighting Blue
Shadow Black
Ingot Silver
Oxford White
Magnetic
Avalanche

The Hero Card does in fact include color options. It's literally the first page of information. It goes over interior packages, exterior packages and then exterior colors. Not sure what you're reading.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Hero Card does in fact include color options. It's literally the first page of information. It goes over interior packages, exterior packages and then exterior colors. Not sure what you're reading.

Page 1 of the Hero Card?

Attachments

• HERO1.jpg
    HERO1.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 66

MostSecretAgentMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Page 1 of the Hero Card?

My god you're bad at reading which is probably why you missed the color options. My quote specifically mentions "first page of information". There is literally no information on that page. Just a cover page... which is why I said page with information on it.

Regardless seems like you have a different cover page to what I have so it's probably not on your first page.

EDIT - from this post:
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f260/2017-raptor-information-pdfs-49215/#post1019497

Attachments

• herocard.jpg
    herocard.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My god you're bad at reading which is probably why you missed the color options. My quote specifically mentions "first page of information". There is literally no information on that page. Just a cover page... which is why I said page with information on it.

Regardless seems like you have a different cover page to what I have so it's probably not on your first page.

I read perfectly well. You original post states to search for the Hero card on this site, which I did and it returns this post:

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f264/raptor-hero-card-49236/

The link in this post claims to be the Hero Card and does not contain any color information. I was trying to answer the question that was originally asked. Your response would have not answered the question about available colors. I'm not trying to get into a pissing match, just trying to help. If you had something that listed the colors, you could have just provided it like I did.