GEN 2 Color Choice need opinions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok this is my second wheel color choice thread apologies for that I really can't make up my mind on this. Now that I've ordered the wheel I have some time to select the color. If you don't like HRE or whatever please don't flame up the thread just give me your honest view on what color you like. Most people just in passing have said charcoal or bronze.

It's this wheel, TR46 Truck's color is AG

Satin Black

6faccc504f37193b2fc1a7313ea4585b.jpg

Satin bronze

a6b32ef006fd09497053b0a14b33e817.jpg

Brushed with dark clear, thanks bull!

b88b56c74fae1c8b47254a35a438248b.jpg

Satin charcoal

8ff5f2bacdb4e5ff41a58aa5955f19fb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sc or sb.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

Def not black.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

fx4210

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the Satin Charcoal would look amazing with the AG!
I think the bronze would look a little off but maybe the contrast would come out great, I saw some bronze methods on another AG on here and those looked pretty good.
HRE's are such beautiful wheels I think black would be a bit of a waste but it isn't going to look bad.
The brushed wheels look amazing especially with the brake kit, is that something you are also looking into?

Whichever way you go it'll look amazing! I look forward to seeing them up on the truck.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jayrod

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the Satin Charcoal would look amazing with the AG!
I think the bronze would look a little off but maybe the contrast would come out great, I saw some bronze methods on another AG on here and those looked pretty good.
HRE's are such beautiful wheels I think black would be a bit of a waste but it isn't going to look bad.
The brushed wheels look amazing especially with the brake kit, is that something you are also looking into?

Whichever way you go it'll look amazing! I look forward to seeing them up on the truck.

I will have a BBK installed at the same time as the wheels. Red Calipers, Black hats, black writing. So about the same as Bull's truck looks wise.

fx4210

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will have a BBK installed at the same time as the wheels. Red Calipers, Black hats, black writing. So about the same as Bull's truck looks wise.

Damn, that is going to look amazing. I personally am not a huge fan of bronze on the AG so I would say the Satin Charcoal or the brushed is going to flow the best. That being said the set up is going to look sweet no matter the color choice. Hell dinoone's set up with the orange HRE's look great and I have never seen orange rims I liked before.