Ceramic paint coating.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Digger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had my buddy ceramic coat the paint, trim and my new wheels and I'm telling you the pics just don't do the shine any justice at all. It's SHINY and I'm super pleased at how it came out. He used all Adam's products and I'll be using their stuff from this point forward.
Resized_20170115_141926_zpsl581ju2w.jpg
Resized_20170115_141913_zpsaenryr8w.jpg
Resized_20170115_141945_zpscwhl9ltc.jpg

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
BAM!!! That turned out great!

I was waiting to see photos of the completed coating install. Yesterday, your buddy posted some 'during' photos on Adam's Forums.

It must feel great to know that the paint, trim and wheels are all protected with ceramic coatings, which will keep them looking nice for a long time, and make cleaning much easier!

-Dan

Mark986

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea the ceramic coating added a nice deep gloss. Love it. I used the Wolfgang on the paint. Adams ceramic for the trim.

Attachments

• IMG_7093.jpg
    IMG_7093.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 149

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
what would you recommend putting on the shocks?

Use the Ceramic Wheel Coating, since it is better suited to the harsher conditions that the shocks experience.

In this post, I used the Ceramic Paint Coating on the wheels and shocks, but only because the Ceramic Wheel Coating had not been released yet, and winter was already starting, so I wanted to get them protected from all the deicer they use on the roads.

Write-up on FRF for Ceramic Coating on Wheels.

-Dan