Can we talk rim rub?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
you might have to trim the plastic flap on the inside of the liners at the bottom.

It takes like 60 seconds per side, if you go slow, with some sort of fixed blade.

Here's how far a 17x8.5, 5" BS, +6 pokes a 12.5" wide BFG AT past the fender.

LNS1tFD.jpg

I'm running 37s, so I had to do the micro-trim. You may get away without having to do that, but you'll want to test it lock to lock before driving.

OP
OP
G

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can you grab me a shot of what you trimmed?

That would be super helpful.

you might have to trim the plastic flap on the inside of the liners at the bottom.

It takes like 60 seconds per side, if you go slow, with some sort of fixed blade.

LNS1tFD.jpg

I'm running 37s, so I had to do the micro-trim. You may get away without having to do that, but you'll want to test it lock to lock before driving.

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score

LNS1tFD.jpg

Not your fault, but after some of the earlier posts took a permiscuous turn, your post even read differently to me. See highlighted words above. What are we talking about in this thread? :)

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
Not your fault, but after some of the earlier posts took a permiscuous turn, your post even read differently to me. See highlighted words above. What are we talking about in this thread? :)

i think perhaps, you may want to urge your SO to help you celebrate steak and a bj day.... it seems your mind has been taken over.