Bumpers-Front, Rear or Both

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CWBROWN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I need some advice. Of the guys that are adding new bumpers how many are just doing the front? I am adding a front ADD Stealth with a 40" curved midnight edition light. I am kicking around the idea of adding the rear but I am not sure if I really need it. It would finish it off nicely and look cool but I feel like I could do a lot of other things to the truck with that additional $2K.

Since I know there is no lack of opinions on here, I thought I would see what everyone thought?! Can you run an aftermarket front without the rear...Thoughts??

ChevyChad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had just the front ADD on my gen 1 raptor. I dont think it looked imbalanced, but I do think having the rear too would look better. I'd like to do ADD front and rear for my gen 2, but I hate that I have to get the intercooler upgrade to relocate it for the winch that I want. The cost of that is almost as much as the rear bumper. That whole intercooler relocation/ upgrade has delayed my purchase. That, and the light bar blocking a big chunk of the camera..

First world problems for sure.