GEN 2 Bull bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Giorgiob

Reaction score
hi everyone. anyone else thinking of putting on a bull bar. I like this simple one from DEE ZEE

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004YID4DY/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

I do have a concern though that that this may block sensors that are installed in the hood.

for instance, will air bag deployment be significantly impeded? I don't have a front camera (just 801A package) but i think there may be automatic accident avoidance sensors in front?

thanks for any info/experience you can share.

giorgio

Ditchplains1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
GiorgioB,
I'm not a fan either. It will provide little if any protection, look tacked on, and possibly impact the sensors you are concerned about...3 strikes and you're out!
Better to look to RPG, ADD, LGE-CTS, Rogue, SDHQ, and other supporting manufacturers that design bumpers that WILL give you protection as well as good looks....and not look tacked on!
Just my 2 cents...
Eddie

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That belongs on a gen 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lets not derail the thread, small or big……

This shit belongs in trash. Do not do it…. go with brand name companies and their bumpers ^^^^^^^

Lol...I totally agree! On track we stay!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeddi

Reaction score
Check out the new Rampage bull bar. It looks pretty current and had a LED light bar option.