Built Right Bedside Racks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ovrlnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These seem pretty handy, thoughts?

https://www.builtrightind.com/products/builtright-industries-mbrs-fseries-kit

MBRS_Ford_F-Series_6.jpg

MBRS_Ford_F-Series_10.jpg

MBRS_Ford_F-Series_9.jpg

Trig911

Reaction score
Those look pretty sweet and look great for storage. Wish you could buy just one side for half price or different combos such as two back panels depending on needs.

OP
OP
O

ovrlnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can buy them individually. Back out to the main product page and you'll see them listed there.

racerjb

Reaction score
I was in the process of designing something similar but like those a lot.
My only thing is I wanted something like that to go over the fender between the two factory mounts...so that I can mount shovel, axle, floor jack handle.

OP
OP
O

ovrlnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was in the process of designing something similar but like those a lot.
My only thing is I wanted something like that to go over the fender between the two factory mounts...so that I can mount shovel, axle, floor jack handle.

I bet the panels would be close enough together that you could just span between them.

OLI62

Reaction score
Received my panels and installed them last night. These things are awesome. Fab'ed like a brick shit house. I didn't get a chance to snap any pics but will do so when I return from a business trip overseas next week.

OP
OP
O

ovrlnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed mine last week. They look great and are pretty stiff.

I had to notch them at the top to fit around the mounting clamps for my bed rack, which wasn't too much of a pain, but obviously wasn't something I was planning for. But apart from that, install was easy.

The only thing I don't like is that they're a bit tight to the body in places, especially so since I installed them over a bedrug liner. In a few places they're tight up against the bedrug, so I'll have to remove them if I need to bolt anything there. No biggie.