GEN 2 Borla Exhaust for 2017 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey can you guys confirm, does Borla make the Ford Performance exhaust for the Raptor?

If so what would be the difference between Borla and Ford versions?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

TRIMMELL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey can you guys confirm, does Borla make the Ford Performance exhaust for the Raptor?

The Ford Performance exhaust for the Gen 1 had some really nice looking square tips and I believe it said Ford on the tips and mufflers even though Borla built the system and sold their branded system with just different tips and Borla stamped mufflers. I would imagine Borla is still making the Ford Performance system.

OP
OP
Bullishone

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The Ford Performance exhaust for the Gen 1 had some really nice looking square tips and I believe it said Ford on the tips and mufflers even though Borla built the system and sold their branded system with just different tips and Borla stamped mufflers. I would imagine Borla is still making the Ford Performance system.
Thanks man.

NJSP117

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think Borla makes most of the aftermarket kits for Ford. They made the GT500 and the regular Mustang muffler and cat back systems as well. They were stamped FORD and SVT, but they were the same look and sound as the Borlas. Only difference will most likely be the price. Ford tacks on like another 50% to the price of an already pricey system.

david borla

Reaction score

Yes we do make the Ford Performance Exhaust for The Raptor.

The Borla and Ford Performance exhausts are different in how they sound.

Here's a teaser of the Borla version - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54boisTH1mQ&feature=youtu.be

If you have any questions please email me at [email protected]

Thanks

OP
OP
Bullishone

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes we do make the Ford Performance Exhaust for The Raptor.

The Borla and Ford Performance exhausts are different in how they sound.

Here's a teaser of the Borla version - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54boisTH1mQ&feature=youtu.be

If you have any questions please email me at [email protected]

Thanks
Ordered the S type. I assume atak might be a little insane for me.. this sounds amazing man! Looking forward to the tailpipe and tips... I'd love carbon or black.

JackFrostXTR

Reaction score
I do believe Borla is working with Ford Performance for the 2017 exhaust. I didn't wait, I ordered directly from Borla and did the Atak system, installed by Krazy House Customs in North Brunswick, NJ. It is an amazing sound, but it is very loud. Not for everyone.

They're finished up intakes, work on the turbos and other items then will tune the truck. They believe the pickup with all of this will be around 120 hp. Will let you know.

david borla

Reaction score
I do believe Borla is working with Ford Performance for the 2017 exhaust. I didn't wait, I ordered directly from Borla and did the Atak system, installed by Krazy House Customs in North Brunswick, NJ. It is an amazing sound, but it is very loud. Not for everyone.

We have a front muffler available that works with both the S-Type and ATAK if either is too loud for your taste. It's a modular approach so start with one of the midsections and then add the front muffler later.

Tailpipes can be added at any time as well.

Any questions please email me at [email protected]