GEN 2 Black rims

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ocean18

Reaction score
You've got really good taste ;) I personally like the silver lugs. Didn't like the look of the stock "beadlocks" from the factory and figured I could get by with these until I get aftermarket wheels at some point.

Attachments

• IMG_6779.jpg
    IMG_6779.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 130

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great! They should have come black like all the promo materials showed....

Agreed and I think Ford did that so people that like black wheels would pay more for the Beadlock option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rapterzz

Reaction score
You've got really good taste ;) I personally like the silver lugs. Didn't like the look of the stock "beadlocks" from the factory and figured I could get by with these until I get aftermarket wheels at some point.

Are yours satin or gloss black?

MoToR-HeAd13

Reaction score
Nice! I have the same truck, same color, same scab. The wheels look awesome. Im looking into it. Hell yeah!!

Last edited:

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They look better powder coated than they do stock. My original plan was to get my stock wheels powder coated. I kept putting it off because I didn't have any other wheels to run and I didn't want to be without my truck for a week. At that point I didn't even like the stock wheels anymore so I went with aftermarket wheels.