Billet Badge

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

photoneffect

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got mine and installed it last night. You need to order it from them. They have very good customer support though.

FYI for anyone interested I called and they said I need to go to the website and click "Get a Quote" (which is used for when you want to make a custom badge) and mention in the quote that you want this particular badge. They said they'd put me on a waiting list for when they get more in stock.

photoneffect

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is how it should have left the factory.

Got mine today and was very surprised how dark it is. It's completely black and you can barely even see the Ford script unless you turn it slightly in the light. I was expecting a much bigger contrast.

@crash457 from your pics yours looks somewhat silver. Not sure if it's the camera though so is yours completely deep black?

edit: @crash457 adding your pic on your Ruby Red for comparison.

Attachments

• IMG_0721.jpg
    IMG_0721.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 92
  • 87C8DC8E-0691-4340-98B1-7C19EA15CBC1-3003-00000334E695E15C.jpeg
    87C8DC8E-0691-4340-98B1-7C19EA15CBC1-3003-00000334E695E15C.jpeg
    23.8 KB · Views: 214
Last edited:
OP
OP
crash457

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got mine today and was very surprised how dark it is. It's completely black and you can barely even see the Ford script unless you turn it slightly in the light. I was expecting a much bigger contrast.

@crash457 from your pics yours looks somewhat silver. Not sure if it's the camera though so is yours completely deep black?

edit: @crash457 adding your pic on your Ruby Red for comparison.

Mine looks a little lighter than the one you posted but it is still almost black. My pic looks lighter due to the lighting (all led lights in my garage). In the sunlight, it matches the F150 and Raptor badges pretty closely, just a little darker.

photoneffect

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine looks a little lighter than the one you posted but it is still almost black. My pic looks lighter due to the lighting (all led lights in my garage). In the sunlight, it matches the F150 and Raptor badges pretty closely, just a little darker.

Hmm, I took mine into the sunlight and it's even worse. Doesn't match the Raptor and F-150 emblems at all IMO. I can't imagine any scenario in any natural light outside that anyone could possibly even make out the Ford script unless they were 1 ft away. It just looks like a ********* oval.

I contacted them in the hopes maybe they made a mistake. Thanks for the help, though.

OP
OP
crash457

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does it sit flush like the factory badge or does it stick out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It sits as flush as the factory one. It sticks out very slightly (maybe 2mm) but so does the factory one.