Best undercarriage protection for salt?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was wondering what guys in salt/winter zones recommend for undercarriage protection? I did a search and only found one thread talking about a spray called Valugard. Any suggestions appreciated, except from Sasquatch because it seems like he ****** everyone off!. :biggrin:

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Fluid film works great but has to be reapplied frequently from my experience. I got my 14 in nov of 13 and my truck hasn’t rusted in the tough upstate NY winters.

Ditchplains1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OldFart,
In the past 40 years I have had over a dozen trucks and cars rustproofed by Ziebart. Zero rust. My brothers 1995 V 10 Dodge 2500 HD has never had any follow up and remains rust free. Audi's, Isuzu's, Nissan's, Dodge's, and Fords have all been protected.
I believe there is a Ziebart in NJ fairly close to NE PA, as well as Scranton and Binghamton, NY....

Eddie

Ziebart | Home

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fluid film works great but has to be reapplied frequently from my experience. I got my 14 in nov of 13 and my truck hasn’t rusted in the tough upstate NY winters.

This stuff is badass. I have used before and plan on using on my new truck.

lottp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mil Spec Cosmoline spray. If it's good enough to ship tanks and vehicles across the ocean with salt water, it's good enough for me.

I used their black version to do my rear wheel wells.