Bedrug

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GKW05GT

Reaction score
Anyone installed in a 2017 Raptor? How was fit and what are your comments. I show the correct part # is BRQ15SCK

Sawdust

Reaction score
Anyone installed in a 2017 Raptor? How was fit and what are your comments. I show the correct part # is BRQ15SCK

That is the correct part. Install on a hot sunny day so everything stretches easier. Let it sit in the sun for a while so all the folds from being packaged flatten out. Start around the bed lights as they are the only thing that really need to line up perfectly. Easy 2 beer job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've got the Ford Spray-in Bed Liner and I had a Bedrug installed by a Bedrug distributor located near the out-of-state Ford dealer so everthing would be done when I picked it up (that company also installed the Xpel Stealth and Ultimate clear bra and tinted the front windows).

This Bedrug is much nicer than the one I had in my 2010 Ford Raptor. It's thicker and therefore softer on the knees which is much appreciated since it is one way to access/pack/unpack stuff in the back.

I highly recommend the Bedrug

Sawdust

Reaction score
For those with a bedrug, how does it install around the boxlink attachments?

I removed all the tie downs and box links and reinstalled them right over/thru the bedrug. If I recall correctly they did have perforations for cutouts around the boxlink if you chose to do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dlbb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this is a pic of my setup.

Attachments

• IMG_20170709_185646445_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170709_185646445_HDR.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 262
OP
OP
GKW05GT

GKW05GT

Reaction score
Orderd

Ordered and already shipped. Looking forward to install will post pics on completion

NDO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since I installed a tonneau and had factory spray-in liner, I just got the BedMat which is cheaper and quicker install. Love it.