Bed Cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorNewbie

Reaction score
Has anyone noticed that there are only rear holes in the bed to add retractable tie downs? My question is whether the front of the bed on the top rail has the factory hole installed but is hidden by the plastic rail cap the covers the bed for the liner? I don't want to drill or cut into the plastic if there aren't already holes to add extra hooks in the bed. Please help!

grancuda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed that there are only rear holes in the bed to add retractable tie downs? My question is whether the front of the bed on the top rail has the factory hole installed but is hidden by the plastic rail cap the covers the bed for the liner? I don't want to drill or cut into the plastic if there aren't already holes to add extra hooks in the bed. Please help!

Is this where you are talking about? If so, we cut ours out on our First Gen to attach hardware for a Custom Rack.

Attachments

• IMG_5902.jpg
    IMG_5902.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 96

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
sPDmlCW.jpg

oYwXKtH.jpg

Bullring flush mounts for the rear and the front you have to cut out the hole with a router bit.