Bed Cap - A.S.E. or SnugTop or Leer or ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ryant858

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking to get a bed cap on order for my Raptor that is on the way. I've had a few trucks, but never put a cap on one before.

I'll be using it for probably the typical bunch of random things, from grocery getter to dogs to fishing & camping gear.

More interested in what's the better quality, has better/more features for windows, etc.

Any strong recommendations out there?

Thanks,
Ryan

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
On past trucks I have had Gemtop, Leer, and Snugtop. Snugtop was by far better built. Side by side it is easy to see the difference. If you can get to a lid dealer and look at all of the. Doesn't have to be one for the Raptor, just compare the construction of the various brands.

JeffroMc

Reaction score
I have had an ARE X-Series on my 2011 Platinum for a little over 3 years and have been more than satisfied with it. I also looked at Leer caps but overall liked the look, features and price of the ARE best.

My first choice was a Snugtop XTR but unfortunately they are manufactured on the West coast and I live on the East coast. It would have been too costly since there are no dealers east of the Mississippi River.

camo4stealth

Reaction score
On the Leer website, it will not show a cap for Raptors. Anybody have additional info? Thanks in advance. Woof!