Bed bolt tie down install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hogwash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna bump this up as I'm happy that i found these little things. Gonna order some today.

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great idea....just purchased 6 from MYMOPARPARTS.COM ..... if you Google "Mopar P/N 051704922AA",you will see photos from 4-6 sellers,all with slightly different prices...2-3 of them are the SAME company...so just pick the photo with cheapest price....my total cost:
Order Contents:
P/N Quantity Price EA Description
05170492AA 6 $ 5.94 RETAINER.

Order Summary:
1 products , 6 items $ 35.64
Shipping & Handling to WA, USA $ 9.95
Total
$ 45.59

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just ordered a set of these on EBay to put on my 2013. Looks like yours is a Gen1 as well. Still happy with these?

Yup thats a 2012, and I'm still very happy with the Toyota ones.
The only complaint is they are tight and i have to use a screw driver or something to pop them up when they are flat. Kinda a good problem lol better than loose and rattling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

HORN HIGH ACES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the Toyota D rings installed and they work great. I have the factory spray in bed liner so I had to cut around the bolt head and made some relief cuts over the factory washer so it would come out without issue. Turns out the factory washer is captive so we ground of the tabs on the bolt to allow for the D ring to go in the middle. We used the provided hardware to install the 3rd D ring in the middle of the bed.

20190616_165428_HDR.jpg

20190616_165320_HDR.jpg

20190615_142557.jpg

NOC7URN

Reaction score
Got the Toyota D rings installed and they work great. I have the factory spray in bed liner so I had to cut around the bolt head and made some relief cuts over the factory washer so it would come out without issue. Turns out the factory washer is captive so we ground of the tabs on the bolt to allow for the D ring to go in the middle. We used the provided hardware to install the 3rd D ring in the middle of the bed.

View attachment 124959

View attachment 124960

View attachment 124961

Mind including a link for where you picked up your D-rings? The post from the OP is dead. and the last set I bought ended up being way too small, why dont sellers include detailed dimensions, lol?