Bed Bars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lanabat

Reaction score
Hey Everyone. I'm new to this forum but have been lurking for almost a year now since I first found out about Gen 2. Unlike most members here, I'm new to the whole truck and off road scene but really looking forward to finally being exposed to the off road world. I ordered a Lightning Blue Gen 2 back in August and am eagerly waiting for it to arrive (no build date yet), now that I can finally afford a Raptor.

I have been searching far and wide but could not find any information in regards to the bed bars I have been looking for and was really hoping that one of the member on here can guide me in the right direction. The one I'm looking for is actually the bed bars from the Chevy Silverado 1500 Black Ops Edition Concept (picture below). I could not find any retail store that carries the same bed bars so I'm assuming I might have to go custom to get something similar (which I do not mind). So if anyone could point me in the right direction, that would be greatly and deeply appreciated! I don't mind settling for the Special Ops Edition Bed Bars as well (second pic) or any other bed bars that you think might look better on the Gen 2.

Also, will the bed bars cause any issue with a tonneau cover?

t-silverado-black-ops-sema-concept-truck-left-side.jpg

2016-Chevy-Silverado-Special-Ops08.jpg

Thank you in advance and any help is much appreciated!

Last edited:

TornadoRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Try ADD
Addictive Desert Designs the have some nice set up Raptor specific, and they will customize then for you in any configuration you are looking for.

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

Also most Tonneau covers that are low profile and have the tonneau rails low and on inside of the bed rails rather than on top of the bed rails work well with the set up you like, you just gotta do your homework to get it right. You need to see which Tonneau will work well and not interfere with the bed bars. ADD and the Tonneau vendors will help you when you narrow it down to which type Tonneau you like
Search the Threads and forums here and you will find a wealth of info and advice. I haven't seen the bars you like in the pics, but the ADD set up is nice too, and customizable

OP
OP
L

Lanabat

Reaction score
Try ADD
Addictive Desert Designs the have some nice set up Raptor specific, and they will customize then for you in any configuration you are looking for.

Thank for the reply Tornado Raptor, I greatly appreciate it! Looks like I will have to go the ADD route if I'm going to get any chase rack or bed bars. I just don't like the style of any of ADD chase racks but if that's my only option then I will have to consider it.

Is that a bed full of twinkies in the Chevy bed? Lol...

Yeup. I hope I can stock the bed of my future Raptor full of twinkies one day...