Bakflip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

heffneil

Reaction score
So I installed my Bakflip and tested it with the hose and sure enough I have a leak at the front passengers side. I used a light and tried to see if it was an odd spot where the hose I was testing could have gotten around something but I didn't see anything. I would LOVE not to remove the rail from the bed but I am unsure what to do. Anyone have some suggestions on determining where I might have a leak? The rail is all the way forward against the box. I have a spray on bed liner so it could be uneven but when installing I didn't see anything that made me concerned it would leave a gap?

Thanks in advance!

torrin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you JUST installed it, give it a copy of days in the sun for the rubber seals to mold to the truck, also try cranking down the front bolts (the ones you hand tighten). I had a bit of a leak in the front and it went away when I re-tightened.