Avalanche Grey Wrapped Fenders?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mbling52

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have picture of an avalanche grey raptor with the fenders color matched?

Trying to decide between magnetic, avalanche, and oxford. As of now im leaning towards the magnetic, but am looking into the avalanche. I just think the fenders clash too much with the color and that it would look much better if they were matching, so was wondering if anyone had wrapped/painted them.

bailer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was initially considering the magnetic truck because I thought the monotone look was better.

I ended up going Avalanche grey just because I wanted an easier color to keep clean.

So after having the truck for a month I am very happy with my choice. I would say the two tone definitely grows on you. I'm glad the truck is a bit different and stands out now. Also the Avalanche grey always looks clean and you aren't running to the car wash just for a dusty truck!

SeXualAVENGER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was initially considering the magnetic truck because I thought the monotone look was better.

I ended up going Avalanche grey just because I wanted an easier color to keep clean.

So after having the truck for a month I am very happy with my choice. I would say the two tone definitely grows on you. I'm glad the truck is a bit different and stands out now. Also the Avalanche grey always looks clean and you aren't running to the car wash just for a dusty truck!

Agree. Avalanche looks better with contrast. I had a black 2012 w color matched fenders as I didn't like the contrast in the black. Looked great when clean (rare). Avalanche looks clean despite significant dust etc. I actually prefer the avalanche over the black.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
No one has any pics cause no one wants to ruin their AG. Go with your gut and get magnetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

squeak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found this online. Just search avalanche gray raptor on Google imagesf1d22c6d37d66486fafc1b8d4983971c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When i got my 14 i wanted the colour match my RR , I'm glad i didn't. Now i think it looks lame.

mhaynes772

Reaction score
Anyone have picture of an avalanche grey raptor with the fenders color matched?

Trying to decide between magnetic, avalanche, and oxford. As of now im leaning towards the magnetic, but am looking into the avalanche. I just think the fenders clash too much with the color and that it would look much better if they were matching, so was wondering if anyone had wrapped/painted them.

Here ya go. this is my brother's Avalanche Grey with matched fenders.

Attachments

• 30986599-CA5A-45A3-A7E4-FF60E17FC83A_zps8ig2skgn.jpg
    30986599-CA5A-45A3-A7E4-FF60E17FC83A_zps8ig2skgn.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 249