Avalanche Grey + Bronze Methods Mockup?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dotcomrade

Reaction score
Kinda hard to tell with the matching mud on it. LOL. What I would like is a removable ring to powder Avalanche with a black wheel behind it. Rotoform can do it but its stupid expensive.... like an extra 3K stupid.

No it's not. Rotiform will custom paint the cast SIX any way you want for less than $200 a wheel. If it's as simple as just a painted ring it can be done for much less.

If you were quoted $3k+ you must have been inquiring about custom forged set.

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Im a big fan of the Roosts and I was skeptical when I read the title of this thread but after seeing it I think that looks really good man!

The Roost is their lightest wheel and it's hubcentric. Definitely would be my pick.

Reaction score
No it's not. Rotiform will custom paint the cast SIX any way you want for less than $200 a wheel. If it's as simple as just a painted ring it can be done for much less.

If you were quoted $3k+ you must have been inquiring about custom forged set.

Yes the quote was for the custom set with a removable ring. So you are saying Rotoform will just paint the ring on the wheel? Technically I guess I could do that by taping off the fake ring. Just doesn't seem like a good idea to be rednecking it up on a $75k truck though.

dotcomrade

Reaction score
Yes the quote was for the custom set with a removable ring. So you are saying Rotoform will just paint the ring on the wheel? Technically I guess I could do that by taping off the fake ring. Just doesn't seem like a good idea to be rednecking it up on a $75k truck though.
The bolts in the ring are removable so taking those out and masking it for paint would not be considered "renecking it" in my opinion.

apeezie289

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a mockup of an avalanche grey with some bronze con 6's, or anything similar to it? Trying to figure out how itd look on an AG compared to magnetic...

OP: What wheel did you end up going with??

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
Wanted to bump this in case anyone else has pictures of bronze wheels on Avalanche Grey?

My SLC has bronze-ish wheels right now, probably more towards the brown side unless they're in direct light. Towards the end of the year, the SLC will be getting paint and seriously considering avalanche grey. Just not sure how it'll flow since there is more wheel than tire on it, unlike a Raptor.

Attachments

• 20170719_131117.jpg
    20170719_131117.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_20170727_021725.jpg
    IMG_20170727_021725.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 39

Jshap

Reaction score
Wanted to bump this in case anyone else has pictures of bronze wheels on Avalanche Grey?

My SLC has bronze-ish wheels right now, probably more towards the brown side unless they're in direct light. Towards the end of the year, the SLC will be getting paint and seriously considering avalanche grey. Just not sure how it'll flow since there is more wheel than tire on it, unlike a Raptor.

Here’s my AG on method mr312s and toyo r/t

Attachments

• 56B340BE-1918-439D-81AB-005C704D78E3.jpg
    56B340BE-1918-439D-81AB-005C704D78E3.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 76