Avalanche Grey + Bronze Methods Mockup?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jkscuba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Seems most either love it or hate it - not much in between. I'm digging the combo and the wheel overall.

Reaction score
I can't decide if I like it or not... LOL... I'm either going with Con6's or Rotiform Six OR's on my Avy and can't decide between black or bronze on either of them..

Ownby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't decide if I like it or not... LOL... I'm either going with Con6's or Rotiform Six OR's on my Avy and can't decide between black or bronze on either of them..

I am in the exact same situation. I really do not want to get another set of black wheels but having a hard time pulling the trigger to get a set of bronze wheels with the Avalanche Grey color. The bronze Rotiforms in the picture below look great on the avalanche truck and I think I am leaning towards getting them.

Also check out this video of the same truck with the bronze Rotiforms.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPLt8n0hdMM/

Attachments

• 31559080023_c702b9abe2_o.jpg
    31559080023_c702b9abe2_o.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 194
Reaction score
I am in the exact same situation. I really do not want to get another set of black wheels but having a hard time pulling the trigger to get a set of bronze wheels with the Avalanche Grey color. The bronze Rotiforms in the picture below look great on the avalanche truck and I think I am leaning towards getting them.

Also check out this video of the same truck with the bronze Rotiforms.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPLt8n0hdMM/

Kinda hard to tell with the matching mud on it. LOL. What I would like is a removable ring to powder Avalanche with a black wheel behind it. Rotoform can do it but its stupid expensive.... like an extra 3K stupid.

Ownby

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Not sure if you made your decision on wheels yet but here is my avalanche with the bronze rotiforms I just got installed today. Love the look.

Attachments

• IMG_20170612_180907.jpg
    IMG_20170612_180907.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 235
  • IMG_20170612_181008.jpg
    IMG_20170612_181008.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 323
Reaction score
Not sure if you made your decision on wheels yet but here is my avalanche with the bronze rotiforms I just got installed today. Love the look.

Well, I had made my decision, but now I'm not so sure anymore. LOL great looking truck bud. Thanks for sharing.