Avalanche Grey + Bronze Methods Mockup?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mbling52

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a mockup of an avalanche grey with some bronze con 6's, or anything similar to it? Trying to figure out how itd look on an AG compared to magnetic...

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Does anyone have a mockup of an avalanche grey with some bronze con 6's, or anything similar to it? Trying to figure out how itd look on an AG compared to magnetic...

I put my friends bronze nv's on mine and it didn't look right at all. I was bummed cause I wanted the same wheel so I went with black instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Mbling52

Mbling52

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put my friends bronze nv's on mine and it didn't look right at all. I was bummed cause I wanted the same wheel so I went with black instead.

that is a huge bummer. I'm not really a fan of black rims and thought it would look quite nice with the AG

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
that is a huge bummer. I'm not really a fan of black rims and thought it would look quite nice with the AG

It's not what you want but it's the wheel on our color. Sorry for the ****** pic in a small parking spot.

deec0c789ee28a6606ad13a98d37ce0c.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

76fe57a6f618efedfcc7d2b0f5642b96.jpg

Raptor makes my friends taco look like a little biotch [emoji23]

OP
OP
Mbling52

Mbling52

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's not what you want but it's the wheel on our color. Sorry for the ****** pic in a small parking spot.

deec0c789ee28a6606ad13a98d37ce0c.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

76fe57a6f618efedfcc7d2b0f5642b96.jpg

Raptor makes my friends taco look like a little biotch [emoji23]

really nice look, im actually a huge fan of those rims on it. No matter how many pictures I look at, the AG looks different in every single one.

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
really nice look, im actually a huge fan of those rims on it. No matter how many pictures I look at, the AG looks different in every single one.

Right... it's the same in person. Depending on the day and lighting it changes that's why I love it. And thanks!