Anyone Line X their Fender Flares?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorguy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One of the first things I had done. Love the look. One thing is my local LineX guy recommended pulling the flares off the truck so he could coat them inside and out. Supposedly "seals" it better for longer durability. It was a PITA to pull them but I am hoping it lasts forever.

I too had the dove-tail panels done so it all ties in. The Gen 1s it is less of an issue but I think it is a must on our trucks.

Here's a video showing removal and how they look afterward. Pretty nice on black I think.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZqc_gAS04M

dewalt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Black on black. Back bumper to front bumper. Fender flares as well. Rockers about a foot deep, up to the crease. Now truck is 2 tone black

rtmozingo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anybody have pictures of Linexed flares on a darker color truck, preferably black?

I'm thinking I'm going to have TMX do mine at some point but I don't want the look to be much different than stock.

TrackRat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw a gen 1 in a parking garage with this. Did flairs and the metal portions of the bumpers. I think it looked awesome. Actually had to look at it for a few minutes and ask myself whether it was factory on Gen 1s or not. Can these be sprayed with a lighter degree of texture? The truck I saw had a pretty smooth texture on it.