Anyone else ordered ADD bumpers or Intake Ugrade Kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tex7432

Reaction score
a hole in the wall town in what is now called Idah
Not enough to cause any issues.

yeah just curious how it would hold up running hard in some 100+ degree heat. That said it seems like it would have been better if Ford had mounted the intercooler there in the first place for people who want to run winches. or even offered a factory winch option, i know i would have ordered it

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not enough to cause any issues.

Thats exactly what I was told.

Even when its intercooler condensor radiator. I guess the intercooler and the condensor doesnt generate heat like the radiator does and the radiator does have the fan pulling from the backside.

Last edited:

Kansan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have spent some time on their site... they make some great stuff... i've picked out my front/rear bumpers, chase rack and lights... and made it to the cart summary/checkout screen... every time i get there I see the total and pass out...it's how i've gone to bed the past 4 nights... I'm going to hold out for a black friday deal...??

On a serious note I wold like to thank them for posting pics of the truck and being active on here to answer questions. seem like stand up guys/gals.

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have spent some time on their site... they make some great stuff... i've picked out my front/rear bumpers, chase rack and lights... and made it to the cart summary/checkout screen... every time i get there I see the total and pass out...it's how i've gone to bed the past 4 nights... I'm going to hold out for a black friday deal...??

On a serious note I wold like to thank them for posting pics of the truck and being active on here to answer questions. seem like stand up guys/gals.

What I dont get is that if you want to buy a big heavy ass well built winch bumper or any other bumper for a Jeep its $600-$1000. You look at Raptor bumpers and BAM $2k or more.

#RaptorTax