Anyone else ordered ADD bumpers or Intake Ugrade Kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
G

Gen2Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bumpers

It was a tough call choosing between the Honey Badger, Stealth, and Venom R front /rear bumpers but I decided on Venom R.

I'm hoping to have them on as soon as I get the truck, along with some new wheels and tires. Has anyone heard of any exhaust options for the 17 Raptor yet?

Attachments

• IMG_6489.jpg
    IMG_6489.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_6508.jpg
    IMG_6508.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 177

dtt255

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have already got my front, rear, sliders, and the intercooler kit all picked out. Once I get mine, I am going for a 3 hours drive to AZ....and have them put it all on in one day. Should be awesome.

My ? is this....what warranties does move the intercooler for the turbo's violate. You know ford is going to claim that it does void some. I wonder what they will say.

_M_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You only need the intercooler kit if you're going to run a winch, correct?

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Probably going to get the bump stop kit.

Saw the truck at the ADD booth this weekend at the Pomona Off Road Expo. Greg Foutz and I chatted for a bit about the intercooler. Yea it makes way for the winch. Theres also another bracket that relocates the Adaptive Cruise Control. He popped the hood and showed me the kit up close. Overall its a larger intercooler than stock . Its good for a few ponies too.

I hopped inside the truck for a bit too. What a tease! The wait is killing me!

Reaction score
Under the 2017 Raptor section?? I dont see it.
We do not have exact pricing yet, once we do, it will be on the website.

My ? is this....what warranties does move the intercooler for the turbo's violate. You know ford is going to claim that it does void some. I wonder what they will say.
Full Race here in Phoenix designed the kit. They have done a similar kit for the EB F150s, Full Race told me it is all up to the individual dealer. They said they have not been hassled by the dealers for having the aftermarket intercooler. So at the end of the day, you would need to consult with your local dealer.

You only need the intercooler kit if you're going to run a winch, correct?
Like others have mentioned, this is correct. A winch will not fit with the factory intercooler in the stock location, & the winch would also block airflow to it.