GEN 2 Any vendors carry ADD bumpers in stock?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pjones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking for the Stealth Fighter front bumper, but no one seems to stock them. Maybe due to the shipping costs, everyone just drops ships from ADD directly.

trophycummins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking for the Stealth Fighter front bumper, but no one seems to stock them. Maybe due to the shipping costs, everyone just drops ships from ADD directly.

No one stocks the stealth fighter because of the high demand. And stocking bumpers is dangerous on the business side of things.

I'd call add and see if they can refer you to a vendor that might have some in stock. I've had 3 stealth fighters on order sInce march and have yet to see them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

trophycummins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ADD does not have them in stock?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Add is behind production about 600 bumpers last time I checked. They're working hard to catch up, but currently bumpers are not in stock, 6+ week lead time.

Not keeping bumpers in stock is pretty standard in the industry when you make multiple variations, however.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
600 backordrered.... guess we won't be seeing a price reduction anytime soon. I love the Stealth Fighter but wish it was $1000 which seems more real.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
600 backordrered.... guess we won't be seeing a price reduction anytime soon. I love the Stealth Fighter but wish it was $1000 which seems more real.

Raptor bumpers are craaaazzzyy expensive. Might be worth it to go see what a local fabricator would charge to do what you're looking for?

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score

ADD puts a lot more work into their bumpers than simple tube bumpers priced around $1,000. Just look at all the angles on the honey badger and stealth fighter or the bends on the stealth bumper and it's easy to see.