Any rubbing with 0 offset wheels and 35" tires?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Stock offset(+34mm) has proven to be the best for clearing 37's but you might still get slight rubbing depending on how high your front end is. at +1mm there's not much you can do besides bump the height up and see if that lessens the rub, then trim where it's rubbing as best you can. If you don't want to chop up your fenders, you can probably look into doing fiberglass fenders which should be $550ish depending on who you go with.

As for Jake, he's helpful as always...

OP
OP
ChevyChad

ChevyChad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jake is a prime example of why people shouldnt feed the trolls around here...

Back to the original topic, I actually had the same setup on my 2010 raptor. 37's with 0 offset and it didnt require as much trimming as what the 2017 would to completely clear. Actually, I had even wider 37x13.5 on it and I got away without having to trim any of the stock fender flares. I am going back and forth on my decision to either change the wheels to an offset closer to stock, or change the tires to 35's..

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Jake is a prime example of why people shouldnt feed the trolls around here...

Back to the original topic, I actually had the same setup on my 2010 raptor. 37's with 0 offset and it didnt require as much trimming as what the 2017 would to completely clear. Actually, I had even wider 37x13.5 on it and I got away without having to trim any of the stock fender flares. I am going back and forth on my decision to either change the wheels to an offset closer to stock, or change the tires to 35's..

With that money, you could afford fiberglass fenders *cough* excuse for another mod *cough*

OP
OP
ChevyChad

ChevyChad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With that money, you could afford fiberglass fenders *cough* excuse for another mod *cough*

You have the exact same comments as the devil on my shoulder. But one does not simply get fenders without doing upgraded suspension to accompany them. Its a slippery slope man...

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
You have the exact same comments as the devil on my shoulder. But one does not simply get fenders without doing upgraded suspension to accompany them. Its a slippery slope man...

It really is, but at least it's an entertaining slippery slope. Have you seen those new Fox shocks? They are freaking artwork you bolt to your truck.

Johngm45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have t8 22x10 wit 35 Toyo and a 1.5 RPG perch and zero rub issues b6db04abd5ff60122619669fd64821e4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk