Any rappy graphics discount codes?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXCobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Available now or coming soon? Or FRF member discounts? Would like to order quite a few things.

OP
OP
T

TXCobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, that is something for sure!

Have an Avalanche Gray and was thinking about front and rear emblems, hood cowl and B pillars. For everything but the B pillars, trying to decide with adding a splash of color to the truck (like Race Red) vs matching Avalanche Gray, any opinions here?

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
If its a GEN2 the code is Starbucks. lol

Nice try, but as many have pointed out, Ford improved the suspension and engine, but dropped the comfort level to pre-2013 levels, especially regarding the cooled seats. This squarely puts the mall crawler / starbucks queen trophy in the gen 1 camp :p

RaptoRyan

Reaction score
Nice try, but as many have pointed out, Ford improved the suspension and engine, but dropped the comfort level to pre-2013 levels, especially regarding the cooled seats. This squarely puts the mall crawler / starbucks queen trophy in the gen 1 camp :p

So your new truck that cost more, isn't as comfortable as a '14? Not something I would tell people about...

And I don't know that I would say they "improved the engine" either
6.2 for life lol

Last edited:

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok, try this code "OVERMSRPFRF10". lol