Ambit RR2 Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigoil

Reaction score
That looks great , can you post a rear shot ? I want the exact same set up ..

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I like those. Wanted a set for my truck. Are they true 6x135 or Toyota re-drills? I contacted them a while back and they were only re-drilling Tacoma wheels. If they're truly 6x135 now that would be awesome!!

OP
OP
B

Bbhaynes

Reaction score
I like those. Wanted a set for my truck. Are they true 6x135 or Toyota re-drills? I contacted them a while back and they were only re-drilling Tacoma wheels. If they're truly 6x135 now that would be awesome!!

They are the re-drills. I was a little skeptical but they turned out really good. The redrill looks good. They balanced out perfectly and had no problems. I'll take some pics from the back too shortly

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
They are the re-drills. I was a little skeptical but they turned out really good. The redrill looks good. They balanced out perfectly and had no problems. I'll take some pics from the back too shortly

My only concern was you lose a fair amount of meat in between the lug hole and the center bore since the Toyota bore is 106.1, definitely safe for regular driving though. It's good they balanced well. Some re-drills are a nightmare for balancing. Either way they look killer

Bigoil

Reaction score
That looks mean , luv the stance .

Is that the only center cap option ? I noticed a flat one .. thanks

OP
OP
B

Bbhaynes

Reaction score
That looks mean , luv the stance .

Is that the only center cap option ? I noticed a flat one .. thanks

For the RR2 yes that is the only centercap option. I believe some of the other styles they have do offer the flat centercap though

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thinking of the exact same setup... tempted to go 37" tires however.

What did they charge you to do the wheel wells?

Last edited: