Am I colorblind?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

siooss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe the sun will fade them enough over time so they look less purple...as an aside, the subdued US flag I bought from them for the Ford emblem on the tailgate was not cut quite right, and looks kind of funky, so not too impressed with their product either.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Maybe the sun will fade them enough over time so they look less purple...as an aside, the subdued US flag I bought from them for the Ford emblem on the tailgate was not cut quite right, and looks kind of funky, so not too impressed with their product either.

I had the same problem with their blackout tailgate FORD cover. Had to modify it and use a heat gun…just because its black it is not as noticeable, it does not show that lines do not match. Did not have any other problems with their product or customer service.

foo.c

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered Avalanche Grey accents for my Lightning Blue truck. I think the contrast will look good, kind of a civil war theme too.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like the solid colored letters Scrappy. Too bad the color didn't work for you.
The outlined letters look kind of funky to me. The F and D look good. But it looks weird to me where the O and R get too narrow and the outline almost touches in a couple areas. But you know what they say about opinions? :anitoof:

85083d1486335828-big-blue-evo-quartz-graphics-20170205_180007.jpg

K1llD4shN1n3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The tail gate f150 overlay I got didn't fit right - waste of money and now I don't trust rappygraphics [emoji20]

Other than that the blue looked like it matched to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
OP
Scrappy Doo

Scrappy Doo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered Avalanche Grey accents for my Lightning Blue truck. I think the contrast will look good, kind of a civil war theme too.

That should look good.

I like the orange on the previous page also.

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The tail gate f150 overlay I got didn't fit right - waste of money and now I don't trust rappygraphics [emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The sizes are different for appliqué and non appliqué trucks so that might be your problem. If you called I'm sure they would take care of you.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score

My F150 and Raptor emblem overlays were slightly off in a couple spots. Fortunately I had my friend (who has a vinyl shop) install them. He was able to finesse them into shape with a heat gun and he had to trim a little in a couple places. It all worked out in the end, thanks to having a pro install them.