Am I colorblind?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scrappy Doo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got around to installing my overlays from rappygraphics today. I ordered lightning blue. Do these decals look purple almost? Or do they match and I'm just an idiot? (I don't want to lay odds on which)

IMG_3764 (1).JPG

IMG_3766.JPG

The Mav

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Probably the lighting. Looks like your in a garage, gonna be ****** lighting. Pull it outside during the day and see what it looks like. Paint is going to look different than vinyl will as well.

OP
OP
Scrappy Doo

Scrappy Doo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks worse outside to me. More of the purpleish to it. I forgot to take outdoor pics and it's dark here now.

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You're right, in those pictures it looks purple. I trust that it looks the same in different lighting conditions as that can make a real difference.

That is why I ordered orange for my LB truck. Matches my seat accents and looks real nice.

p2219730289-5.jpg

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ordered the ruby red for my truck, put them on and though the same thing. They don't match! I confirmed with rappygraphics that they were indeed ruby red. I pulled them off. Wasted money!

OP
OP
Scrappy Doo

Scrappy Doo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You're right, in those pictures it looks purple. I trust that it looks the same in different lighting conditions as that can make a real difference.

That is why I ordered orange for my LB truck. Matches my seat accents and looks real nice.

p2219730289-5.jpg

Yes, this it what I should have done. Looks great!

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

Lightning Blue, much like Ruby Red, is going to be hard to match with vinyl.

Yes, looks purple'ish.

I ordered the ruby red for my truck, put them on and though the same thing. They don't match! I confirmed with rappygraphics that they were indeed ruby red. I pulled them off. Wasted money!

Does look purple.

Thanks all. Off they come next week.