Air Compress and Tank

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ballistic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been wanting to get an air compressor and tank on the truck for a while, but not sure where to mount it all without loosing the spare tire.

Anyone have pics of installs on their Gen 2s

OP
OP
Ballistic

Ballistic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel like there is alot less room room under the gen2s compared to the gen1.

I may just order this tank and throw the truck on the lift and try and find a spot..

I just want it to all be hidden.

u9dQJ59.png

ChevTillNow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can check this review that I saw some time ago.

Fast-forward two minute mark 1 minute... looks like a pretty cool install the way he did it. But the one posted above in the bed is pretty cool too

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qXbESVshU5g

OP
OP
Ballistic

Ballistic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can check this review that I saw some time ago.

Fast-forward two minute mark 1 minute... looks like a pretty cool install the way he did it. But the one posted above in the bed is pretty cool too

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qXbESVshU5g

Good to see that you can actually get a tank to fit in that gap. Not the cleanest install but it fits..

racerjb

Reaction score
updated picture with painted panel and 90 degree air fitting..makes it easier for attaching hose...
plus was able to post picture in correct orientation...

This compressor with the new ARB digital gauge and fill..is awesome.. I run around 18psi in the sand and then fill up to around 38 for the road..takes only about 5 minutes to do all 4

Attachments

• IMG_6151.jpg
    IMG_6151.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:

Renomaan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Air Compressor behind right fender

I mounted a compressor under the right fender as there is ALOT of room under there and shielded from the environment with the OEM skirts.

My compressor is for Airbags so it doesnt have a tank however there was ALOT of space there. Challenging to drop the skirt off (about an hr on/off) but your real close to the Upfitter connections at the top of the fender.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts