AG with Black orange from rappy graphics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

westchiro

Reaction score
Very happy with my new decals... thanks rappy graphics. Just had the wheel liners and bed sprayed yesterday and my gator trax cover is getting delivered today.. fun stuff I tell ya... all while the kids are napping! Also good color comparison of pink white dress against AG.

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    107.5 KB · Views: 195
  • image2.JPG
    image2.JPG
    103.9 KB · Views: 264
  • IMG_7495.JPG
    IMG_7495.JPG
    127.5 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_7541.JPG
    IMG_7541.JPG
    84 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_7542.JPG
    IMG_7542.JPG
    115.8 KB · Views: 141
OP
OP
W

westchiro

Reaction score
also, getting my under body rust checked out by ford on Tues. too much ramp 59 time.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks nice man :). I'm getting mine totally done up over the next month as well.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

PAW RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Westchiro, how did you go about getting the front graphics?? I have the ones on the appliqué already. However, when I go to Rappy Graphics, the only front grill one I see is the American flag one and another but it appears to be a solid color. I just want the outline like you have. Where did you find it??

Thanks.

GM3SF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Westchiro, how did you go about getting the front graphics?? I have the ones on the appliqué already. However, when I go to Rappy Graphics, the only front grill one I see is the American flag one and another but it appears to be a solid color. I just want the outline like you have. Where did you find it??

Thanks.

Call Josh at Rappy-Graphics and tell him what you want. He can put together pretty much anything you can dream up. Used him on my first raptor and have the new graphics arriving tomorrow.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Curious as to what the dealer says about the rust. Mine was pretty bad. I just planned on cleaning it up and hitting it with some POR.