Aftermarket Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What happened or was wrong with the initial set of Rotiform Six-OR and the Toyo MT's he had on it in earlier photos? Why did he switch?

I don't think there were any issues. The only thing that comes to mind was the the Brembo BBK wouldn't clear the Rotiform wheels due to offset or something like that. But I'm only speculating. As far as why drop the Toyo MTs, not really sure there. Boden Autohaus handled the wheels/tires/install part of the build.

Ecoop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
KMC XD228 Full Beadlocks

Special thanks to Scott over at customwheels4u for hooking me up with these wheels! Boring centers out to fit flush caps...which had to be custom since center flange is thicker on these wheels. Prismatic Black Jack and Ink Black beadlock rings powder.

Attachments

• Raptor1.jpg
    Raptor1.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 397
  • Raptor2.jpg
    Raptor2.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 348
  • Raptor3.jpg
    Raptor3.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 347

OLI62

Reaction score
Special thanks to Scott over at customwheels4u for hooking me up with these wheels! Boring centers out to fit flush caps...which had to be custom since center flange is thicker on these wheels. Prismatic Black Jack and Ink Black beadlock rings powder.

Beautiful rig man. You've got me seriously considering blacking out my truck.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Looks even better than I imagined. Great job on the color contrast.