Aftermarket Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

solarwinds

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i not sure who you asking... all i wanted to see was pic's and if you really did that

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i hope you are joking ? did you really put these type tires on your raptor ? pic's please or we don't believe you...

I'm getting ready for this.

Attachments

• eye-bleach-motivational-babes-e1284033324953.jpg
    eye-bleach-motivational-babes-e1284033324953.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 153

solarwinds

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm getting ready for this.

^^ damn she is hottt what stripe club or how can i meet her

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

Answer me one question. Do you think that bigger heavier tires make your truck faster or slower?

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

How about removing 100 lbs of unsprung weight, will the suspension work better or worse?
i not sure who you asking... all i wanted to see was pic's and if you really did that.. we have a saying here "pic's or it didn't happen"

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Answer me one question. Do you think that bigger heavier tires make your truck faster or slower?

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

How about removing 100 lbs of unsprung weight, will the suspension work better or worse?

It technically will make it faster and probably handle better on road. I can't imagine it looks aesthetically pleasing but that's in the eye of the beholder. If you wanted less unsprung weight there are ways around using the smaller tires. RRW wheels has a wheel coming out that weighs 22lbs and the Firestone AT weighs 60lbs per tire and has a more street friendly tread. It's not 22lbs per corner but it does drop you about 15lbs per corner while not having to mess with the speedo.

Either way, it's your truck and you're free to do as you please with it. I don't know if the SCT tuner/programmer is offered for these trucks yet but if so you can change the tire size with it. I'd hope there is a cheaper way though.

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It technically will make it faster and probably handle better on road. I can't imagine it looks aesthetically pleasing but that's in the eye of the beholder. If you wanted less unsprung weight there are ways around using the smaller tires. RRW wheels has a wheel coming out that weighs 22lbs and the Firestone AT weighs 60lbs per tire and has a more street friendly tread. It's not 22lbs per corner but it does drop you about 15lbs per corner while not having to mess with the speedo.

Either way, it's your truck and you're free to do as you please with it. I don't know if the SCT tuner/programmer is offered for these trucks yet but if so you can change the tire size with it. I'd hope there is a cheaper way though.

SCT isn't out yet but I think 5 star can tune it to whatever tire/ wheel size he gives them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChevyChad

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Answer me one question. Why the **** did you get a raptor?

Muredhawk

Reaction score
These are going on today! Can't wait...

Attachments

• IMG_4230.jpg
    IMG_4230.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_4231.jpg
    IMG_4231.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 126

Crownman56

Reaction score
Ill admit that the ascetics are not improved with the 2" smaller diameter tires, but the trade off was well worth it for my Raptor. I bought the wheels & tires on E-bay from someone that bought a new F150 and wanted to go to different wheels and tires. I kept the stock set as not to limit myself in the future. The 1" lower ride height is noticeable every time I get in the truck. The silver paint in the rear wheel well was more noticeable so I had Rhino Liner sprayed in to black it out. The difference in road ride is noticeable. I have had many 4 wheel drive trucks with this size and type tires. I'm sure that with the Raptors superior suspension my truck will never let me down on the limited off roading that I will do.

Attachments

• Raptor w 20s.jpg
    Raptor w 20s.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 523