Aftermarket Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Some new XD's
Grenade OR & Addict 2
17x8.5 +00 & 17x9 +18

Attachments

• bXD1345.png
    bXD1345.png
    49.7 KB · Views: 1,218
  • bXD1346.png
    bXD1346.png
    68.9 KB · Views: 1,229
  • bXD1347.png
    bXD1347.png
    47.5 KB · Views: 1,221
  • bXD1354.png
    bXD1354.png
    49.6 KB · Views: 1,217
  • bXD1356.png
    bXD1356.png
    71.3 KB · Views: 1,223
  • bXD1357.png
    bXD1357.png
    49.7 KB · Views: 1,221

Skyline

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
those new XD's are awesome, are they available now? Debating between black and bronze on my 2018 leadfoot.

Jtnuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That 1.75 made a big difference, looks great. I have the same color/cab as you. Just trying to find which level to go with. I'm leaning toward the RPG adjustable one. I'm just north of Detroit area.

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Method Grid (17x8.5 with 0 BS) on my blue SCAB. First pic is before ICON 1.75" level, second pic is after.

Looks good!

Did you install the icon kit? Get an alignment? My icon kit will be here tomorrow and wheels soon there after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CatchMeOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you have any rubbing prior to the Icon leveling?

I only drove it a couple times before leveling it, but in that amount of time it did not rub at all, even at full lock. I did not take it offroad, however. I was told by @CUSTOMWHEELS4U that they would not likely rub, even without the leveling kit, if that helps.

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

That 1.75 made a big difference, looks great. I have the same color/cab as you. Just trying to find which level to go with. I'm leaning toward the RPG adjustable one. I'm just north of Detroit area.

Thanks! I spent a lot of time researching the different options, and ended up going with the ICON for the following reasons:
1. I saw a few people post pictures of SCABs with 1.5" kits and they still looked nose-low, so I wanted something a little higher than 1.5". I am also a fan of the "pre-runner stance" (slightly nose-high) so I wanted the option of setting it that way in the future if needed.
2. The only kits I liked that could do 1.75" and higher were the ICON, RPG, and the SVC C.A.S. system. With the SVC system's price tag of >$500 and RPG at $400, the decision was pretty simple. I picked up the ICON kit for $285 shipped and installed it at work in a couple hours. I'll post some pictures of the kit in a new thread.

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

Looks good!

Did you install the icon kit? Get an alignment? My icon kit will be here tomorrow and wheels soon there after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! Yes, I installed the kit in 2 hours with the help of a friend, and it was pretty simple since I had access to a vehicle lift, air impact gun, and nice spring compressor. Right after the install, the nose sat really high (I had it at 1.75" setting) and got me worried, but after driving for a few miles and slamming on the brakes a lot, it settled down to level pretty nicely.

I called 4 or 5 alignment shops in the area, and all of them said the truck would be too wide to fit on their machines, especially with the new wheels. I ended up taking it to the Ford dealer and they had no trouble aligning it. It cost me $85 and I also had them adjust the headlights a bit so they weren't blinding other drivers.

I'm making a new thread showing some pics of the install and final product.

Skyline

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ended up with those new XD 135's in bronze on my leadfoot.

bA3d6Ew.jpg

NznqZL1.jpg