After Market Bumpers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChevyChad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like they put it on upside down[emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hate how this forum flips phone pics. Never fails. Fixed it.

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

How's the front camera view?

Looks great, can you post a picture showing how much front camera is blocked

The bar is in the middle of the screen. Pics have already been posted. See this thread:

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f264/fab-fours-bumper-questions-54042/

I actually prefer it higher than lower. At least with it being higher, you can still see the bottom part of the bumper. What I really like is that the 360° view is not blocking off part of the sides like the lower bars do. That is not clear in the thread I liked above. I will get a better pic next chance I get.

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

Thanks for fixing that for me.

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

I was looking at the Stealth Fighter but the Addaptive cruise control relocation bracket installation is what is holding me up. I don't like having to take the grill off for the install and don't like the look of it behind the grill. I don't use it, wonder if it can just be left off, unplugged?

I had to remove my ACC to install my bumper. I do have the relocation bracket from Fab Fours (which BTW, at $99 shipped, is less than half the price of ADDs version) but I have not done the install yet in the new location. I contemplated just leaving it off completely and just using the normal cruise control. Well, that was the plan anyway. I then learned that with the ACC unplugged, the cruise control does not work at all. Not just the adaptive, but the normal cruise control doesnt work either! Major penalty. So this weekend the ACC relocation will be taking place.

Grayden

Reaction score
Thanks too for the info, could you please explain the differences in the two ACC relocation bracket locations.

Reaction score
Thanks too for the info, could you please explain the differences in the two ACC relocation bracket locations.

There is only 1 location. It mounts behind the grill towards the top

ford-raptor-adaptive-speed-control-bracket.jpg

Remember, Intercooler relocation & adaptive cruise relocation is 2 different things. Tell me your proposed setup & I can tell you exactly what you need & where it needs to go.

ChevyChad

Full Access Member
Reaction score

http://www.addictivedesertdesigns.c...ord-raptor-adaptive-speed-control-bracket.jpg

Remember, Intercooler relocation & adaptive cruise relocation is 2 different things. Tell me your proposed setup & I can tell you exactly what you need & where it needs to go.

There is actually another ACC relocation bracket made by fab fours. I have that one but have not installed it yet. From looking at the black and white sketchy instructions, I believe it puts the module behind the grille but at the bottom.

Grayden

Reaction score
There is actually another ACC relocation bracket made by fab fours. I have that one but have not installed it yet. From looking at the black and white sketchy instructions, I believe it puts the module behind the grille but at the bottom.
Thank you for the reply, I was hoping it would be hidden somewhere besides behind the grill. I'm not up for taking off the grill because of a bumper install.

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

ford-raptor-adaptive-speed-control-bracket.jpg

Thanks too ADD, I was hoping that there was another place to put it. I am not up for taking off the grill to hide it in there. It also doesn't look good there. I haven't seen one with it in any pictures online. Just the one you posted. Also in the install instructions, correct me if I'm wrong but you have to remove one side of the radiator shutter? And drill some holes in a shroud..

Reaction score
Thanks too ADD, I was hoping that there was another place to put it. I am not up for taking off the grill to hide it in there. It also doesn't look good there. I haven't seen one with it in any pictures online. Just the one you posted. Also in the install instructions, correct me if I'm wrong but you have to remove one side of the radiator shutter? And drill some holes in a shroud..

Its not that noticable in person. All of these trucks have it:

18582633_449158388781852_7138268736825276446_n.jpg

18527627_449158392115185_2886619506910476750_n.jpg

18491425_449158415448516_280573948792407073_o.jpg

18485771_449158418781849_4661256457711462733_n.jpg

18527034_449158572115167_7359670558920714861_o.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

We tried the lower grill mount option & it doesnt read properly. It only worked half the time during testing, thats why our bracket is where it is, up top. Having raptors since early last year has helped us work out all the bugs during testing. Hope your install goes well though with no issues!

ChevyChad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We tried the lower grill mount option & it doesnt read properly. It only worked half the time during testing, thats why our bracket is where it is, up top. Having raptors since early last year has helped us work out all the bugs during testing. Hope your install goes well though with no issues!

Thanks for the insight. Hopefully mine works ok but if it doesnt i guess ill move it to the top.