After Market Bumpers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL. This is why education is slipping in 'Merica. You and others I believe are confusing what ACC (Adaptive cruise control) with the Intercooler.

I was initially correcting the statement made by you that I was "wrong" when referencing the statement made by someone that stated moving the ACC didn't have to be moved for the STEALTH FIGHTER.

Let's follow the bouncing ball here:

IF you get the STEALTH FIGHTER bumper, you WILL have to relocate the ACC (Adaptive Cruise Control) to a different location. You WILL NOT have to relocate the Intercooler. IF you get the winch bumper, you WILL have to relocate the intercooler AND the ACC.

Holy smokes batman.

Well Robin....if you follow the bouncing ball all the way back the beginning, both intercooler and ACC were in the original comment. You are correct about ACC as ALL bumpers require relocation since it's part of the OE bumper. [emoji8]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
LOL. This is why education is slipping in 'Merica. You and others I believe are confusing what ACC (Adaptive cruise control) with the Intercooler.

I was initially correcting the statement made by you that I was "wrong" when referencing the statement made by someone that stated moving the ACC didn't have to be moved for the STEALTH FIGHTER.

Let's follow the bouncing ball here:

IF you get the STEALTH FIGHTER bumper, you WILL have to relocate the ACC (Adaptive Cruise Control) to a different location. You WILL NOT have to relocate the Intercooler. IF you get the winch bumper, you WILL have to relocate the intercooler AND the ACC.
Holy smokes batman.
Ah yes my bad.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

OP
OP
sniperm

sniperm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Boom, 3 of our 4 options:
16903272_402090350155323_4229759487735483154_o.jpg

And yes we do have the weights of each bumper. Our heaviest front bumper, Honey Badger winch, adds 44 lbs over stock, the rear adds 32lbs.

Wish you guys can make a slim version of the ADD Venom... Like half size of the current one.. Like those pre-runner bumpers... with holes to fit the sensors.

Reaction score
Wish you guys can make a slim version of the ADD Venom... Like half size of the current one.. Like those pre-runner bumpers... with holes to fit the sensors.

We are experimenting with a few options, bumpers that we have never offered before. Stay tuned for updates!

There are no holes needed for sensors. The only sensor in the factory front bumper is the Adaptive cruise control module, if your truck is equipped. We have a bracket that moves it behind the grille so it works as it did from the factory.

ChevyChad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got my fab fours bumper on last weekend. I love it!

Attachments

• Rap2.jpg
    Rap2.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

Grayden

Reaction score
I was looking at the Stealth Fighter but the Addaptive cruise control relocation bracket installation is what is holding me up. I don't like having to take the grill off for the install and don't like the look of it behind the grill. I don't use it, wonder if it can just be left off, unplugged?

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
4e69dfa11688733ed1ef97a2d3b8d67e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great, can you post a picture showing how much front camera is blocked

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

Finally got my fab fours bumper on last weekend. I love it!

Sorry replied to the wrong person, can you post a picture showing how much of the front camera is blocked