After Market Bumpers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kowboy17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Complete ADD knockoff, some people have no originality.

There's so many ways they could've made it different.

As long as it's not a winch equipped ADD bumper there's no need for relocation.

Not true. The new Stealth Fighter (with no winch) DOES require you to move the ACC per their website. I love the new bumper though!

Reaction score
Not true. The new Stealth Fighter (with no winch) DOES require you to move the ACC per their website. I love the new bumper though!

Adaptive cruise control module relocation has nothing to do with winch vs nonwinch. The module mounts to your factory bumper. When you replace it with an aftermarket bumper, the module needs a new home.

The intercooler relocation is different. You only need a new intercooler if you have a winch bumper, or our Race series bumper because it is tucked up very close to the frame.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
you might want to visit THEIR site and then respond. You just look foolish
Sorry what I read is the new stealth bumper no winch requires you to relocate the intercooler, I'm not sure that's true. Is it?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No winch = no
Winch = yes
I agree so maybe I read what you said wrong?

"Not true. The new Stealth Fighter (with no winch) DOES require you to move the ACC per their website..."

Eh?

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well that wasnt very nice. Considering we've sold 500+ 17 raptor bumpers, we're doing pretty good for having ugly as shit bumpers. :baby:

Isn't that the same # of owners that put 20" and 22" wheels on?! ROFLJest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

"Not true. The new Stealth Fighter (with no winch) DOES require you to move the ACC per their website..."

Eh?

you might want to visit THEIR site and then respond. You just look foolish

Who looks foolish?[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kowboy17

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Eh?

LOL. This is why education is slipping in 'Merica. You and others I believe are confusing what ACC (Adaptive cruise control) with the Intercooler.

I was initially correcting the statement made by you that I was "wrong" when referencing the statement made by someone that stated moving the ACC didn't have to be moved for the STEALTH FIGHTER.

Let's follow the bouncing ball here:

IF you get the STEALTH FIGHTER bumper, you WILL have to relocate the ACC (Adaptive Cruise Control) to a different location. You WILL NOT have to relocate the Intercooler. IF you get the winch bumper, you WILL have to relocate the intercooler AND the ACC.
Holy smokes batman.