Added tailgate applique!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
thetasigma1186

thetasigma1186

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad to help! I don't mind trying things...but was very nervous on this one. If it wasn't straight, I'd have been pissed! But they did a great job!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
thetasigma1186

thetasigma1186

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im so glad you posted your picks. I bought my truck as a dealer order, drove 2 hours to pick it up (MSRP), and the first thing I did was check the tailgate to see if it had the appliqué. Was somewhat disappointed when it did not, but I was not going to pass on the price I was getting the truck for. This thing has made the truck for me, all thanks to you.

Just curious, how is your applique holding up? I have noticed mine starting to loosen on the drivers side.

OP
OP
thetasigma1186

thetasigma1186

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I could get my fingers under the left side. Enough that I was able to stick some double sided body tape under it. That has helped. I wonder if that side started to dry before it was stuck on?

bemaro

Reaction score
We installed an applique with double sided tape only. Double sided tape rated at 30lbs and used 5 of them!! Hoping to post up a video up soon to guide others interested in doing the same. Wasn't difficult at all. The benefit of using double sided tape is that it can come off if I want to switch back. Paint is 100% unharmed since paint protection was installed first.

https://www.bemarofilms.com/fullscr...-c6224b69faf7/0/?i=0&p=qgvcw&s=style-j8l9eaub