Adaptive Cruise Control Bracket for ADD Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What comes with the adaptive cruise control bracket for the ADD bumpers? I noticed the option is $260, so it must be something substantial.

JBBankshot

Reaction score
What comes with the adaptive cruise control bracket for the ADD bumpers? I noticed the option is $260, so it must be something substantial.

I have an ADD Bumper and I know the adapter has an adjustable tilt that has to be set properly for the adaptive cruise control to work properly. It took Ford, Truck Ammo, and ADD support to figure out why mine was not working!

You might be able to see it behind the grill on high on the driver side.

Attachments

• E327228C-2B65-46D7-85A2-CE906F3E3E3D.jpg
    E327228C-2B65-46D7-85A2-CE906F3E3E3D.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 84
OP
OP
TXRaptor

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have an ADD Bumper and I know the adapter has an adjustable tilt that has to be set properly for the adaptive cruise control to work properly. It took Ford, Truck Ammo, and ADD support to figure out why mine was not working!

You might be able to see it behind the grill on high on the driver side.

Is the cruise working now?

Which 40" light kit did you choose and do you like it?

JBBankshot

Reaction score
Is the cruise working now?

Which 40" light kit did you choose and do you like it?

Yes, it works just like it did prior to the bumper upgrade.

40" Baja Designs OnX6 Arc White Driving/Combo LED and it lights up my farm as if it were day time.

ChevyChad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can see what it includes on their website. Go to the installation instructions and take a look. Its just a bracket...