3M Paint Defender spray on film

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rtmozingo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you mean paint prep, yeah, the surface will need to be clean prior to application.

I'd look at doing Autoflex Spray Shield. It is a professional version of what you're looking at. I'm getting quotes right now - even if it is about $1k, still way cheaper than then $4900 I'm getting quoted for PPF

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you mean paint prep, yeah, the surface will need to be clean prior to application.

I'd look at doing Autoflex Spray Shield. It is a professional version of what you're looking at. I'm getting quotes right now - even if it is about $1k, still way cheaper than then $4900 I'm getting quoted for PPF

Shop around for the PPF. I got the entire sides wrapped - and I mean every surface on either side - for $1200.

Sozzy12

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They used to carry it at Autozone ( or at least a similar product). It was pulled a couple years ago. Cool idea, poorly executed IMO.

Reaction score
Spray ppf

I install ppf and I would never put the spray stuff on my vehicle. It is garbage. It is not clear, dust sticks to it real bad and how would you remove it without destroying your paint?