3M Crystalline Installer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bemaro

Reaction score
Were you able to find an installer? What city and state are you located in? Did you already try the dealer locator on the 3M website? Are the installers on the website any good?

OP
OP
M

madrap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Were you able to find an installer? What city and state are you located in? Did you already try the dealer locator on the 3M website? Are the installers on the website any good?

No, WI, Yes, not around me.

bemaro

Reaction score
No, WI, Yes, not around me.

I am a certified 3M Crystalline installer but I do not carry 3M. I was certified while I worked at a window tint shop called CAMPBELL WINDOW FILMS out in Huntington Beach, CA. I travel throughout the US and therefore do not have a showroom or shop for that matter which is something 3M requires and I am not interested in having since all my clients request the mobile service. Would you consider installing any other film on your truck?

I carry SunTek CXP and Xpel XR which is a Nano-Ceramic film. I am aching to travel to other parts of the US including WI. How is the weather out there? Do you have a heated garage? A lot of questions and a long shot, but I am out in Whittier, CA and willing to travel for this job if you have proper work space and if there is another film you would like to use. Also willing to make this happen if you can get your hands on the film of your choice out there. Not much info on the forums about me since my market is a very niche market of clients but I do have videos to show some of the skills I have :)

LMK what you think... all ears.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xgLHx1ZkDM

OP
OP
M

madrap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am a certified 3M Crystalline installer but I do not carry 3M. I was certified while I worked at a window tint shop called CAMPBELL WINDOW FILMS out in Huntington Beach, CA. I travel throughout the US and therefore do not have a showroom or shop for that matter which is something 3M requires and I am not interested in having since all my clients request the mobile service. Would you consider installing any other film on your truck?

I carry SunTek CXP and Xpel XR which is a Nano-Ceramic film. I am aching to travel to other parts of the US including WI. How is the weather out there? Do you have a heated garage? A lot of questions and a long shot, but I am out in Whittier, CA and willing to travel for this job if you have proper work space and if there is another film you would like to use. Also willing to make this happen if you can get your hands on the film of your choice out there. Not much info on the forums about me since my market is a very niche market of clients but I do have videos to show some of the skills I have :)

LMK what you think... all ears.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xgLHx1ZkDM

Cost?

bemaro

Reaction score

1) Cost of flights starts at $265 + tax + $50 for checked in bag (tint box)

2) Must provide transportation to and from airport (arrival around 8am and departure around 5pm same day)

3) Must have a 2-car garage or bigger with relatively clean work space

4) Xpel XR $450 for sides and rear windows (Regularly $650)
$150 windshield (Regularly $200)
$150 both moonroofs (Regularly $200)

5) SunTek CXP $350 for sides and rear window (Regularly $475)
$120 windshield (Regularly $175)
$120 both moonroofs (Regularly $175)